Managing Serious Bed Bug Activity On Long Island
Like it or not, bed bugs are making a comeback in the Long Island area. These tiny insects are invading residential and commercial spaces in droves, often with serious results. While bed bugs in our homes are not necessarily considered dangerous pests, they are known for itchy bites, bleeding, and secondary infections that may require medical treatment.
At All State Pest Control, we understand the threats bed bug activity may pose near your Long Island home. Leveraging more than 30 years of experience with some of the strongest treatments on the market, we eliminate your bed bug issues in just a few applications or less.
How Bed Bug Control From All State Pest Control Works
Once you call the professionals at All State Pest Control, we will spring into action as quickly as possible to get the ball rolling. We always begin with a whole house inspection to be sure we find all possible bed bug vectors, hunting through bedrooms, living rooms, and other common spaces for signs of their activity.
After locating the bed bug infestation, we will customize a bed bug control plan that meets your needs. This plan will include one of two different types of treatment:
- A single-room (half) treatment: This treatment covers just one small section of the house. This type of treatment is best for homeowners who have recently discovered a pest problem in their home or have found a bed bug infestation that is very contained.
- A whole-house (full) treatment: This treatment is applied to the entire home and includes all possibly affected areas ensuring all bed bugs in the house are eliminated.
All State Pest Control respects your pest control decisions and does everything in our power to make your treatment experience quick, clean, and very safe. We offer bed bug spray services that help eliminate pests in specific areas. Should the pests be bedded down in any particular area, we can also use baiting to draw them out of hiding. Finally, we may use eco-friendly solutions such as heating in order to fully remove rooted infestations.
Bed bug control treatments from All State Pest Control are available for same-day and emergency services. Call the Long Island office to schedule your initial inspection when you're ready to get started.
Protecting Your Long Island Home From Future Bed Bugs
After a professional bed bug treatment, it will be critical to impose some prevention steps for long-term protection. While not necessarily curative for infestations, they may be able to help reduce your risks for incursions in the future.
We recommend starting with some of the following bed bug control efforts:
- Vacuum regularly, paying special attention to cracks and crevices where bed bugs may hide. Perform a deep rug cleaning using steamers if possible.
- Wash all bedding in hot water (120°F) after a trip or vacation. Also, be sure to inspect the fabric for any signs of bed bugs, such as excrement stains or ootheca (bed bug eggs).
- Encase all mattresses and box springs in dust-proof or allergen-proof covers. These can be found at most home improvement stores and make it more difficult for bed bugs to infest the porous material.
Please note that no form of bed bug prevention is ever enough to stop a full-fledged infestation. If you already have signs of bed bugs in your home, get in touch with a professional like All State Pest Control.
Call the Long Island office now to connect with a local service provider. Have some questions first? We would be more than happy to answer you through an online texting function. Just enter your name, number, and message, and we'll get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Get In Touch With All State Pest Control For Bed Bug Relief
Bed bug control may seem like a daunting affair, but with the right professionals by your side, just a few treatments or less will eradicate these blood-feeding insects. With free inspections, a full warranty, and discreet, unmarked vehicles, All State Pest Control is Long Island's choice for efficient bed bug management.
Give us a call today to discuss your potential residential and commercial bed bug treatment options, or submit an online contact form to be connected with a professional. One of our technicians will be with you shortly.
Recent Blog Articles
Do you need help dealing with a fly infestation in the Bronx? Here is what you should know about these pests and how to get them out fast.Read More
Why are ants in my Long Island home? Here’s everything you should know about ant infestations in Long Island.Read More
Rodents in Staten Island? Learn about local rodents, why you don’t want them, how to prevent them from coming inside, and how to get rid of them for good.Read More