Pest Control In Queens, NY
Queens is the ideal borough for raising a family. With a booming job market, affordable housing, diverse population, top-rated schools, natural beauty of parks and beaches, and quality community events, there’s not much more you could ask for in a neighborhood. Unfortunately, on the flip side, Queens also has all the essential elements to draw in pests. In a city surrounded by water, with shipping facilities lining the East River, plenty of pests compete for homes in Queens.
If you’re looking for quality Queens County pest control, All State Pest Control is the answer. We are a service-driven company with 30 years of experience and are committed to making sure your issues are solved. We rely on clear, frequent communication and partner with our customers for the best possible results.
Residential Pest Control In Queens
Protect your home and family from local pests with eco-friendly pest control services from All State Pest Control. Our residential pest control services include a thorough inspection that includes using a camera inside walls to find any and all pest threats facing your home. We develop custom approaches for each property based on the unique needs of your home to treat current issues as well as protect against new pest activities. We even provide warranties with each of our treatments. Regular follow-up services three times a year on the interior and exterior of your home will ensure you never have to worry about pests in your home.
At All State Pest Control, we specialize in working with RE/MAX and offer pre-construction treatments as well as wood-destroying insect inspections. Whether you want to protect your home for the future or for a sale, we can help you ensure a pest-free property. Call today to schedule your free inspection and find out more about our home pest control services.
Commercial Pest Control In Queens
As important as it is to protect your home from pests, commercial pest control is even more vital. At All State Pest Control, we customize our services to meet the needs of each business and the industry it represents, including:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Grocery Stores
- New Home Construction
- Catering Halls
Whatever your business, we can create a commercial pest control plan that addresses your concerns.
We understand the pressures facing local businesses, which is why we offer emergency and same-day services as well as specialty services for bed bugs, cockroaches, rodents, and termites. For commercial pest control, you can count on call on the experts at All State Pest Control.
Common Wildlife Problems In Queens
No matter where you live, wildlife can present a threat to your home. Whether you have raccoons in your trash cans, squirrels in your attic, or possums climbing your walls, these animals pose a threat to your home as well as your well-being.
Wildlife can damage walls, insulation, and even electrical and plumbing lines. They can be aggressive and spread disease, even when you don’t come into direct contact with them. Many wildlife pests also carry parasites that can spread to your family or pests.
The safest way to deal with wildlife pests on your Queens property is with help from the professionals at All State Pest Control. We begin our wildlife control process with a detailed inspection of your property to identify wildlife activity as well as entry points and harborage areas. Our treatment plans will safely remove wildlife from your home and prevent animals from getting back inside. Keep your home and family safe from wildlife with comprehensive services from All State Pest Control.
5 Stinging Insects Every Queens Resident Should Know About
Stinging insects are no walk in the park, and there are a variety of these insects that you should be aware of in Queens, including these five common pests:
- Yellow Jackets: Living in nests with up to 4,000 workers, yellow jackets are aggressive defenders of their colonies. They feed on sweets and proteins and are common invaders of outdoor events. You can recognize these insects by their bold black and yellow bands and wasp-like shape.
- Wasps: With thin waists and brown coloring with lighter markings, wasps eat nectar, insects, and caterpillars, making them frequent visitors to area gardens. Less aggressive than yellow jackets, wasps will sting if disturbed or threatened.
- Hornets: Rounder and fatter than wasps, hornets also tend to be yellow and black. Hornet nests can reach the size of a basketball or larger and contain hundreds of individual workers as well as a queen.
- Carpenter Bees: Similar to bumble bees but lacking the hairy yellow abdomens, carpenter bees are smooth and shiny. Carpenter bees present a stinging threat as well as a property threat when they bore into your woodwork.
- Honey Bees: While able to sting, honey bees are not aggressive and are extremely beneficial to the environment as pollinators. Therefore, they are one of the few insects we won’t treat.
Stinging insects send more than 500,000 people to the emergency room each year. Keep your home and family safe with stinging insect control services from All State Pest Control.