Pest Control In Brooklyn, NY
Life in Brooklyn, NY, is always exciting. As one of the trendiest boroughs in N.Y.C., there’s certainly never a dull moment in this lively community. However, that city excitement also includes pest activity, which is a real nightmare for any property owner. If you own property here in Brooklyn, it’s important to address your pest control needs. That’s the only way to secure the proper protection against infestation.
The team at All State Pest Control is here to provide complete residential and commercial pest solutions to properties throughout Brooklyn and the surrounding areas. Our family-owned, veteran-owned, and operated company offers eco-friendly pest solutions to target a long list of local area invaders. This includes termites, rodents, bed bugs, ants, cockroaches, wildlife, flies, mosquitoes, stinging insects, fleas, ticks, and crickets.
Whatever pest pressure you’re experiencing, you can count on us. Contact us today for quality pest control in Brooklyn. We’re here to help.
Residential Pest Control In Brooklyn
Our team of licensed and insured pest management professionals has serviced over 300 homes in the area. We provide a comprehensive residential pest control process, which includes the following:
- Inspection – We speak with the client to understand the issues at hand and perform a full inside and outside inspection. Our team uses cameras inside walls to find the problems and get to the root of the infestation.
- Treatment – Depending on the findings of our inspection, we cater a treatments plan to meet your needs. We treat common problem spots like baseboards and foundations, but it really depends on the pest because it’s custom
- Follow-Up – Our team returns three times per year to treat both the inside and outside of the property unless the client does not want a specific treatment. For interior rodent control, we come by twice a month for a few months and customize a schedule to meet your needs.
From start to finish, we’ve dedicated ourselves to your satisfaction. Call us to discuss your home pest control needs, and we’ll get started right away.
Commercial Pest Control In Brooklyn
If you own a business in Brooklyn, it’s crucial to secure professional pest control. We offer trusted commercial pest solutions to over 200 businesses in the area. Some of the properties we’ve worked with include restaurants, assisted living, grocery stores, warehouses, offices, new home construction, and catering halls. We specialize in working with Remax, doing pre-construction treatments, and performing wood-destroying insect inspections. Our treatments are customized to meet your needs, with weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly follow-up services as needed. Reach out to us today to learn more.
Five Easy & Effective Ant Prevention Tips For Brooklyn Property Owners
Ants can cause widespread contamination around your property, and the best way to approach ant control is to be proactive in your efforts to keep them away in the first place. The good news is there are many methods of prevention to get you started. Here are five easy and effective ant prevention tips for Brooklyn property owners:
- Get rid of standing water and sources of excess moisture.
- Practice proper sanitation and maintain a high level of cleanliness.
- Put away pet food and store it in sealed plastic containers.
- Regularly take out the garbage and store it outside in a lidded bin.
- Trim branches, trees, and bushes, and direct them away from the structure.
At the end of the day, the most reliable way to protect your property from ant activity is to seek professional help. Here at All State Pest Control, we understand local ant species and their habits. Our team will sweep the property, exterminating ant activity from the inside out and then using preventative measures to keep them at bay moving forward. Give us a call today to get started.
Five Mistakes Brooklyn Homeowners Make To Invite Wildlife Inside
The presence of wildlife pests in your home can lead to a variety of consequences, and the best approach to controlling wildlife populations around your property is to be proactive in your prevention efforts. Many times, property owners unknowingly contribute to their own infestation. Here are five mistakes Brooklyn homeowners make to invite wildlife inside:
- Allowing vegetation and landscaping to grow out of control, providing harborage and food sources.
- Exposed garbage cans that are uncovered and give wildlife easy access to food sources
- Neglecting standing water around the premises, like birdbaths, gutters, and pools.
- The presence of openings, cracks, and crevices around the chimney, attic, windows, and doors.
- Trees that are overgrown and not directed away from the structure of your property.
The best way to approach your wildlife control needs is to reach out to a team of trusted pest professionals. That’s where we come in. Call All State Pest Control to discuss wildlife control and prevention needs today.