Speedy, Affordable Pest Control Solutions
It comes as no surprise to Nassau County residents that we're ranked the best place to live in the state. With excellent schools, clean air, and plenty of things to do, it's no wonder families flock to our neck of the woods. Unfortunately, so do the pests.
As any homeowner knows, pests can easily ruin a good thing. That's why All State Pest Control is here to help. We're a locally-owned, locally-operated pest control company that provides Nassau County with the highest quality of pest control solutions. We offer both residential and commercial pest control services, so no matter what your needs are, we can help.
Some of the pests we commonly deal with include ants, cockroaches, mice, rats, spiders, termites, and more. And we're not just limited to homes and businesses; we also provide pest control services for schools, hospitals, and other commercial properties.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality pest control services at the best prices possible. We're discreet, safe, and quick. Plus, we customize our services for each client to ensure the best results. If you're in need of New York pest control you can rely on, look no further than All State Pest Control. Give us a call today to get started.
Residential Pest Control In Nassau County
As a homeowner, the last thing you want to worry about is pests. But the reality is, pests are a part of life here in Nassau County. And if you're not careful, they can quickly take over your home. That's where All State Pest Control comes in. We're your local experts in pest control, and we're here to help you keep your home pest-free.
We offer a variety of residential pest control services, including:
- Bug extermination
- Rodent control
- Spider control
- Termite protection
- And more
No matter what type of pest you're dealing with, we can help. We also offer a variety of preventive services to help keep pests away with regular service visits. We're known for our speedy, effective service; we'll work quickly to get rid of your pests, and we'll make sure they don't come back.
All State Pest Control has built our reputation on having the friendliest, most experienced pest control technicians in Manhattan. We'll be happy to give you a free quote and help you find the right solution for your home. Pests are a reality of life, but they don't have to take over your home. All State Pest Control is here to help. Give us a call today to get started.
Commercial Pest Control In Nassau County
If you're running a business in Staten Island, then you know that pests can be a big problem. They can get into your products and damage them, make your customers sick, and severely damage your reputation. That's why it's important to have a good commercial pest control plan in place.
All State Pest Control is a leading provider of commercial pest control services in Nassau County. We have a team of experienced and certified professionals who know how to deal with all kinds of pests, including rodents, cockroaches, ants, and more.
At All State Pest Control, we pride ourselves on being the best of the best. We are safety conscious and always comply with industry regulations. Our polite and experienced staff are what make us stand out from the rest. When you hire us, you can be confident that your commercial property will be treated with care, and fully protected from pests. We also understand that every business is different, so we offer customized pest control plans to fit your specific needs. If you're looking for a reliable and affordable commercial pest control company in Nassau County, then you want All State Pest Control. Give us a call today to learn more or to schedule a free quote.
Six Ant Control Tips For Nassau County Property Owners
Ants may seem like harmless creatures, but they can cause a variety of problems when they invade your property. They can spread disease, contaminate food, and some species, like the carpenter ant, can even damage your home.
So what can you do to prevent an ant invasion in your Nassau County home? Here are some tips to help you get rid of them:
- Look for potential access points that ants can use to get into your home. Be sure to check around doors, windows, cracks in the foundation, and any other openings. Seal up any cracks or openings that you find to prevent ants from getting inside.
- Keep your property clean and free of food debris. Ants are attracted to food, so the less food they can find on your property, the less likely they are to stick around. Be sure to sweep up crumbs and wipe down counters and tables after meals.
- Store food in airtight containers. If ants do manage to get into your home, they will be less likely to find food if it is stored in airtight containers. This includes both human food and pet food.
- Do not leave food out overnight. If you have a pet that is fed outside, be sure to bring their food dish inside after they finish eating. Otherwise, ants will be attracted to the leftover food and may come inside looking for more.
- Fix any leaks and repair any damage to your property. Ants are attracted to moisture, so it's important to repair any leaks or damage that might be present on your property.
- Try essential oils. Some essential oils, like peppermint oil, can help to repel ants. Simply add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it where you've seen ants entering your home.
These methods can help you prevent ants, but if you already have an infestation, be sure to contact a professional like All State Pest Control. We will be able to identify the species of ant and determine the best course of action for getting rid of them. Contact us today to learn more about our ant pest control services or to schedule a free quote.
Nassau County Property Owners' Guide To Termite Control
If you're a Nassau County homeowner, the last thing you want to deal with is a termite infestation. Termites can cause extensive damage to your home's structure and foundation, and they can be difficult to eliminate once they've taken hold. That's why it's important to be proactive about termite control, and to call in a professional if you suspect you have a problem.
In the meantime, you can take some steps to prevent termites from taking up residence in your home in the first place:
- Remove potential food sources from around your home. Termites are attracted to wood, so they'll be more likely to invade if there's easy access to lumber or other wood materials. Store firewood away from your house, and keep an eye out for any wood that's in contact with the ground (including tree stumps, fallen branches, and mulch).
- Routinely inspect your home for signs of termites. Check for mud tubes on the exterior of your house, as well as any cracks or crevices that could provide an entry point. Pay special attention to the area around your foundation and basement, as these are prime locations for termites to gain access to your home.
- Make sure your gutters are clean and in good repair. Clogged or damaged gutters can allow water to pool around your foundation, which creates the perfect conditions for termites. Keep your gutters clear of leaves and debris, and have any repairs made as soon as possible.
If you suspect you have a termite problem in your Long Island home, don't hesitate to call in a professional. Termites can cause a lot of damage to your home, and the sooner you get rid of them, the better.
All State Pest Control provides expert termite control all over Nassau County, and we're experts at getting rid of them quickly and effectively. We'll inspect your home and let you know if there's a problem, and we'll provide a customized treatment plan to get rid of the termites for good. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule a free quote.
Bed Bug Control In Nassau County
Finding a bed bug infestation in your home can be scary as these small, reddish-brown insects feed on human blood and can be challenging to eliminate. Here are some of the best bed bug control strategies:
- Cleaning and vacuuming: Pay special attention to cracks and crevices where bed bugs may hide while cleaning your home, and don't wait to dispose of the vacuum cleaner bag to prevent them from returning. A professional pest control company can show you how to do this properly.
- Running laundry: Wash all your bedding, curtains, and clothing in hot water and dry them on high heat to kill bed bugs.
- Sealing cracks and crevices: This is essential to prevent bed bugs and many other pests from spreading. Many unwanted invaders can get through tiny openings and take over your home before you know it.
- Getting professional help: Bed bugs can be challenging to exterminate and reproduce quickly. Consider hiring a professional pest control company to avoid letting the infestation grow larger.
At All State Pest Control, our professional service technicians have access to powerful tools to eliminate bed bugs from your home effectively. Call us today to find out more about our services.
Cockroach Control In Nassau County
Cockroaches are very dangerous in your home because they can spread allergens and contaminate surfaces with E. coli, salmonella, and other harmful pathogens. They are also highly resistant to many cockroach control treatments.
But if these scavengers have started multiplying in your home, don't panic. They might be challenging to exterminate, but with the proper tools and expertise, All State Pest Control service technicians can eliminate them and prevent them from returning.
Contact us today to schedule a home inspection to determine how they got in and where they might be hiding. Whether they have settled under your appliances, inside wall voids, under floors and sinks, or in any other hard-to-reach area, we will find them. Our three-part treatment will then exterminate them with a highly effective but safe aerosol. Call us today to learn more about our cockroach control options.
Cricket Control In Nassau County
You might think of crickets as noisy insects which make loud chirping noises by rubbing their legs against each other. But Nassau County is also the home of the cave cricket, a species that doesn't have sound-producing organs and might go unnoticed for quite a while.
They are often light to dark brown and grow up to an inch and a half in length. Unlike many pests, they do not usually spread diseases. Still, they can jump on people if they feel threatened and cause significant destruction by gnawing clothing, paper, insulation, drywall, wooden beams, and more. This damage can be costly, especially if the infestation is left unchecked for an extended time.
You can prevent crickets from taking over by lowering moisture levels in your home, especially if they are caused by drainage problems, closing off access points like cracks in doors and windows, and keeping your lawn well-maintained. But these steps are not always enough.
Crickets can be challenging to eliminate once established, and treatments require persistence and patience. If you find yourself with one or more in your home, prevention strategies and safe and effective cricket control treatments can keep them out year-round. Call us today to find out how we can get rid of these destructive insects for you.
Mosquito Control In Nassau County
Mosquitoes are a definite nuisance in Nassau County. In addition to their painful and itchy bites, they can transmit dangerous diseases like dengue fever, chikungunya, and the West Nile virus. Fortunately, there are ways to keep them away. Here are five practical steps to a mosquito-free home and yard:
- Eliminate standing water: Mosquitoes lay their eggs in stagnant water, and eliminating any sources of standing water around your home, like birdbaths, flowerpots, and pools, can significantly reduce the mosquito population.
- Consider water aerators: Mosquitoes can breed in anything that can hold water; it is best to eliminate stagnant water sources, but it is not always practical. If you must keep birth baths, ponds, and more, consider strategies to disrupt the surface tension.
- Maintain landscaping: Mosquitoes will often seek out shaded, overgrown areas to rest throughout the day. Eliminate these areas on your property with regular upkeep of your lawn and gardens.
- Use mosquito repellent: When spending time outdoors, mosquito treatments are an effective way to repel them. A pest control company can help you select the most appropriate products for your situation.
- Install screens: Mosquitoes can come in through the tiniest cracks. Ensure your windows and doors are fitted with fine-mesh screens to keep them out and repair any holes or tears as soon as you notice them.
These measures can all be helpful in minimizing mosquitoes in and around your home, but if keeping mosquitoes away from your property is starting to seem like a full-time job, it may be time to call in the professionals. Using proper prevention strategies and treatments will make a noticeable difference in the mosquito population around your home. Please don't waste time with these dangerous disease carriers on your property. Instead, call us at All State Pest Control today to learn more about our mosquito control services.